Rollerstop are on a mission to bring fun times on four wheels back to Glasgow and beyond.
Everyone remembers roller discos, well guess what – they’re no longer a distant memory – they’re back on the scene with a toe-tapping soundtrack and a new gang of groovers and movers.
Rollerstop have run weekly roller discos and club nights for the last year – attracting families and people of all ages.
All kinds of skaters are welcome – all abilities and none. They look forward to seeing you soon!
Upcoming roller discos around Glasgow:
All sessions run for four hours with the format of: Lessons (first hour), Family & Beginners (1.5hrs) and Open Skate (1.5hrs).
Skate hire is available at all sessions (except the record-breaking attempt event)
* Saturday, September 7 – Maccabi Hall, Giffnock – noon-4pm
* Sunday, September 8 – Transport Museum – record-breaking roller event! – 11am-3pm
* Saturday, September 14 – Magnum Centre, Irvine – noon-4pm
* Sunday, September 15 – Hubsports, Wellhouse – noon-4pm
* Sunday, September 22 – Scotstoun Leisure Centre – 3pm-7pm
* Sunday, September 29 – Scotstoun Leisure Centre – 3pm-7pm
There are also plans afoot to set up events in Paisley and other areas – so stay tuned. Visit ww.rollerstop.co.uk or find them on Facebook.