The same thing happened to three of her pets last year and she wants police to catch the culprit responsible for spraying antifreeze outside.
A neighbour also lost a cat, aged just seven months, after a suspected antifreeze poisoning. It died on Friday night.
Mother-of-four Sharon, of Glencoe Road, was devastated when her moggies Breezer (17) and Oliver (2) had to be put down after being seen shaking uncontrollably. They had apparently licked antifreeze left out by someone.
“The person who has put out this antifreeze is horrible,” Sharon said.
“They are just cruel because they don’t realise the agonising pain they have caused my cats.
“It’s sad that they have put out antifreeze. They are barbaric and should have the same punishment meted out to them.
“My four kids are in pieces about what has happened to their beloved cats.”
For more on this story see this week’s Carluke Gazette.