1. You are a retired complimentary therapist. What drew you to this line of work?
I had M.E. and slept for six years. I then recovered through complementary therapies and got hooked on exploring them and helping others to wellness.
2. You’re originally from the island of Easdale but re-located to Cumbernauld. What do you like best about living here?
I love the benefit of living in a town but enjoying the countryside and woods near by.
3. What is the part of your life you look back on with most affection?
I most enjoyed my recovery from illness and being able to walk again and to row myself to work because I lived on the island and loved being fit enough to get back out there on the sea and in nature.
4. Your take on star signs?
I am open minded. Well I am Cancer, a water sign and I do love the sea!
5. What’s your favourite animal?
A seal. I used to play tag with one off the island I lived on. They are very curious and playful.
6. What are you most passionate about?
Reiki, the therapy that gave me back my life and opened up a whole new pleasure in living life to the full.
7. What three people living or dead would you most like to meet?
My father who died before I was born . The second is the Dalai Lama as I saw him in the SECC when he visited Scotland and he was such a happy personality. The third is Noel Edmonds as it would mean I was appearing on Deal or No Deal!
8. What’s top of your bucket list?
I want to live by the sea again.
9. What motto do you live your life by?
Life is short, make the best of it.