Picture Nico’s fried chicken
Six by Nico has, once again, changed its six weekly tasting menu to Guilty Pleasures.
What’s on the Six by Nico Guilty Pleasures menu?
- Spaghetti bolognese - octopus and pork bolognese, fregola sarda and aged pecorino foam.
- Straight from the Can - ceviche of tuna, pickled watermelon, Tokyo turnip, bonito, dashi jelly and avocado puree.
- Lamb Kebab - Spiced belly of suckling lamb, pickled white cabbage, rose harissa emulsion and cucumber chutney.
- Fish supper 2.0 - Scrabster cod, caramelised cauliflower, curry sauce, caper and raisin.
- Nico’s fried chicken - Chicken, NFC crumb, leg roulade, barbecue corn, hen of the woods and black garlic emulsion.
- Nutella and waffles - Chocolate and praline cremeux, sour cherry, stroopwafel and creme fraiche.
How much? The menu will be priced from £32 per person with the option to enjoy an expertly selected wine pairing for an additional £26 at each restaurant.
How to book: Bookings are now open for all restaurant locations on the Six by Nico website.