1. You are from Nigeria. What do you miss most about your homeland?
The challenging apostolate, the rich liturgical celebrations and the communal Nigerian environment.
2. Your view of Cumbernauld?
A lovely place replete with empathetic,hospitable and nice people.
3. When did you know you wanted to become a priest?
I noticed a strong desire in secondary school in 1989.
4. You also study in Rome. Describe your life there.
Interesting but hectic.
5.What are you proudest of?
That I was considered worthy of the Catholic priesthood by God.
6.Name three people alive or dead you’d most like to meet.
Nelson Mandela, Mother Theresa and Pope John Paul 2.
7. What music do you most enjoy?
Reggae and gospel.
8. What do you fear the most?
The militant groups in Nigeria whose violence I have witnessed.
9. Which part of the world would you most like to visit?
Some difficult areas of the globe where Christianity is struggling to survive.
10.How would you like to be remembered?
As one who helped those in need and participated in the suffering of the poor.